Rodeph Sholom School believes that in-person school is best for most students academically and socially, even with the adjustments we have made to make in-person school as safe as possible.
Our day to day operations incorporate guidance from the New York State Education Department, New York State Department of Health, New York City Department of Health, CDC guidelines, and New York State Reopening Guidance for Religious and Independent Schools.
Below is a detailed outline of our current procedures and protocols.
Thank you for your continued patience, support, and partnership in entrusting us with your children.
Head of School
Building Visitor Policy
All adults entering our buildings must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test to our security personnel. This is required for all building visitors, whether for conferences, classroom drop-off/pickup, PA events, athletic events*, teacher meetings, etc.
- NYS Excelsior Pass (Click here to learn more.)
- Please make sure to check your pass before arriving on campus. You may need to update your pass, as some have expired.
- Excelsior provides proof of vaccination (two weeks past second dose)
- Paper Vaccination Card (or photo of vaccination card) with Photo ID
- Fully vaccinated is two weeks past your final dose.
We will not accept test lab reports at the security desk. Questions? Email email@example.com.
*Only fully vaccinated (i.e. two weeks past second dose) people — regardless of age or affiliation with the school — may attend NYCAL league games. There are no exceptions to this league mandate.